illustrations for documentation

Ferenc Veres lion at
Tue Jul 22 21:32:53 CEST 2008

Very good! The first thing, IMHO, is to replace the 11 points long list
of how to insert SD and SIM on the

with two images and two points. Flooding readers with a 11 step guide
for inserting the SD and SIM is sad. In that many steps I want to be
completely "up and running" - talking on the phone when my Freerunner
arrives. :-)

Just an idea.

Best regards,