wiki reorg. Wiki pages that need updating. FIXME, TODO, Templates?

Clare claregj at
Wed Jul 23 04:53:15 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:03 AM, Stroller
<stroller at> wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2008, at 08:07, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
>>> We should have some sort of idea/guidelines for when it's okay to
>>> delete
>>> old content or move it to new categories.
>> There is also this page, which at the moment doesn't seem very
>> helpful:
>> It should at least have timestamps for reporting / fixing issues.
> I think that a "citation needed", "fact check" or "fix me" template
> would be ideal for this.

Please may I say:
One of the problems with the wiki has been that articles seem to be
largely both undated and unsigned.
Now that we have a group of special people, maybe when they put a
comment like the above they could date and initial it, and hopefully
give a clue as to the type of "fix" required.