the answering machine

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 04:53:55 CEST 2008

On 20 Jul 2008, at 05:13, Frederik Sdun wrote:
> I'm one of the GSoC students and work on the answering machine. ...

Hi there,

Is there any page on the Wiki about your work?

I'm posting a fair bit to the documentation mailing list at present
and today discovered this page:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Voice_Mailbox

It looks like the current Voice_Mailbox wiki page is simply a
wishlist and unless anyone is implementing its specifics then that
page is pretty much useless.

It would be nice if you could take a look at that page & see if
there's any ideas there that would be valuable to your implementation.

Unless anyone is currently working on the Voice_Mailbox _as
described_ on that page ISTM to be a candidate for deletion or
archival. It would be nice, in that case, to link it to your
implementation, seeing as that's sure to appear in official images &
repositories.

I am posting this to the documentation mailing list - I have cc'd -
community seeing as I'm replying to your message there, but please
make any further responses regarding wiki pages to documentation,
please.

Stroller.