wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Justin Wong stryderjzw at
Wed Jul 23 07:10:27 CEST 2008

I'm very interested in helping to reorganize the documentation because
I see the problems that are occurring and I think this is an area that
I will be able to contribute at. I have to agree also, with the point
that we don't want an ad-hoc approach where everyone make changes as
they see fit.

We need a unified approach to diagnose and fix this problem. I think
we need to identify the problems before implementing any solutions.
Otherwise, the solutions implemented might not even solve the
underlying problems.

I'm hoping that we can create a documentation team. Anyone is welcome
to join and I hope to have one representative from the Openmoko team.
(I believe Brenda would be the most suitable candidate?)

The team should meet online on IRC once a week, if possible.
Preferably, there'd be a good time where most people can attend. If
not, there'd have to be other ways to coordinate.

I've created a page for whoever is interested.

I hope the dedicated people on this list can work together to solve
the documentation problem.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?