wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:40:13 CEST 2008

Hello Justin!
And welcome to the wiki maintainers team. :-)

We are already here: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_Maintainers

> The team should meet online on IRC once a week, if possible.

FWIW, and for future reference: I prefer to NOT do  realtime meetings
(irc, conference calls, whatever) for my hobby projects if that can be
avoided. Because people tend to live in different timezones, making
realtime meetings awkward fr some people al the time.

> Preferably, there'd be a good time where most people can attend. If
> not, there'd have to be other ways to coordinate.

I personally think this mailing list is quite good for that.

> Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Umm, perhaps you could join the existing team instead of creating a new one? :-)
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen