wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:24:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Ferenc Veres <lion at netngine.hu> wrote:
> One of you is currently writing a
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_maintain_agenda

I think that is Brenda's page.

> Anyway, it's not easy for one person to decide what to do with specific
> pages. Should we do voting page on the

I think it is important to  to two things at the same time:
- discuss guidelines and specific issues here, and document the results
- do updates on the wiki whenever each of us finds a page / section
that clearly needs updating, and it is clear to the finder how he /
she wants to update it.

Anyway, that's how I plan to work.
The worst that can happen is that I must redo my work on some page if
the rest of the wiki maintainers team disagrees with my update. I can
live with that :-)

> We also need a wiki administrator contact, to request changes which are
> not permitted for general users.

I think we have that already, in Brenda, our excellent Wiki editor.

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen