broken templates, deletion proposals

Ferenc Veres lion at
Thu Jul 24 00:49:02 CEST 2008

I've added "broken templates" to Wiki Issues. I don't know why those
display as wiki code instead visual preview. All other Templates work
ok, I checked them. Well, if I misunderstood something, please remove my

Someone who knows how those are intended to look, please fix them sometime.

I've added some deletion proposals too for outdated pages, which give no
actual useful information.

I don't know whether these should be listed here (for vote?) or just
marked with {{Delete}} tag for "speedy deletion". In this later case
there is no way to follow who, why, etc.

Many thanks,