broken templates, deletion proposals

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Thu Jul 24 00:49:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've added "broken templates" to Wiki Issues. I don't know why those
display as wiki code instead visual preview. All other Templates work
ok, I checked them. Well, if I misunderstood something, please remove my
links:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_Issues#Broken_templates

Someone who knows how those are intended to look, please fix them sometime.

I've added some deletion proposals too for outdated pages, which give no
actual useful information.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_Issues#Pages_proposed_for_deletion

I don't know whether these should be listed here (for vote?) or just
marked with {{Delete}} tag for "speedy deletion". In this later case
there is no way to follow who, why, etc.

Many thanks,