freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Ferenc Veres lion at
Thu Jul 24 00:59:40 CEST 2008

Stroller írta, 2008-07-24 00:49 keltezéssel:
>> FreeRunner_unalbe_to_work_with_3G_SIM_cards
> If you mean the misspelling of "unalbe" then the page was already
> moved some days ago:
> FreeRunner_unable_to_work_with_3G_SIM_cards
> If you're accessing the page via the misspelled link (as quoted in
> your post above) then the page simply redirects to the correctly-
> spelled URL.

Is there a way to make those redirects a real HTTP 301, with browser
changing url? The current behavior is not "web friendly", IMHO.

I was also confused by those redirects, so are others; keep bookmarking
and sending the wrong links. This is a clear 301 candidate, Moved
Permanently. I don't know if wiki has that feature.

Choose Neo 1973. Ok that's a minor change, but sometimes the redirect
completely changed the title, and I wondered how the URL and the TITLE
can be different on a page!?

mod_rewrite can do 301's, can also log redirects, so we could fix
internal "broken links". (Let me know if need help setting up.)