wishlist

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:15:51 CEST 2008

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wish_List

I think the wishlist is somewhat broken and needs to be restructured.
It not clear if wishes have been fulfilled, are being developed, have
support, etc

Hardware wishes (camera) are not going to be included in the GTA01 or
GTA02, so they should be gathered elsewhere, 'future hardware'
perhaps.
Software wishes could perhaps be arranged to show status, relevant
openmoko project (if any), links to examples, mock ups, discussion,
mailing threads, etc.

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this, I don't recall any
recent discussion.

Comments ?

Matt