New Wiki System: Deki Wiki

Justin Wong stryderjzw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:03:53 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I think it's a bit hard to say right now if Mediawiki is the right
tool for the job. We're seeing issues right now, but it's hard to
identify if it's the tool or just organizational problems.

We need to come together and look at this problem from the users
perspective and also understand the data and how it's structured.
Once we have a good sense of the above, we can determine which tool is
better suited for the job.

Cheers!
Justin