wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Fri Jul 25 10:21:16 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Michael Moss <openmoko at> wrote:
>> "Hi Team,
>> I'm going to spend some time over the next 6 hours (starting right now)
>> to clean up the _______________ page(s)."
>> That way we know that after 6 hours pass from the time they send the
>> message, any of the rest of us can review it, make suggestions, etc.
> Any objection to putting some sort of flag right on the page itself, like:
> "clean-up in progress by <wiki ID> - July 24 10:00am PST"
> Then I don't have to search my e-mail every time I want to figure out
> if somebody is working on a given page.

I think both of these suggestions would be ok, but they are only
practical when it comes to major overhauls of a page.
Speaking for myself,  I tend to do page editing as a series of small
changes rather than major rewrites (whenever possible)

I don't strive for perfection, only for improvement.
The wiki isn't written in stone - it i live and will change over time anyway.

Just my opinion.
Torfinn Ingolfsen