wiki reorg - Main Page

Marko Knöbl openmoko.marko at
Fri Jul 25 19:06:44 CEST 2008

2008/7/25 Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at>:
> Hello,
> As far as the "user categories" idea goes, how about starting the main
> page with a line listing the links to the thinsg people might be
> interested in?
> Example:
> Interested in: developing - using -hardware - history - people
> Or we could simply add the choices to the navigation menu on the left.
> --
> Regards,
> Torfinn Ingolfsen
While I think it's a good idea to seperate "developing" from "using" I
don't think that "history" and "people" are fitting categories because
[currently] there is very little content for these.

Could you clarify what you would like to include into the category
"hardware"? General pages about the devices or pages like "Neo
FreeRunner GTA02 Hardware"?