wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Josh Monson josh.monson at kintera.com
Fri Jul 25 19:15:07 CEST 2008

Thank you very much for the direct Response Stroller :)

I think this is a great idea and addresses my question 100%. I did not
see this previously and apologize.

So that leaves me with....where are we at with this? I have been swamped
at work and have not had much time to peruse the site in the past 3
days.

Are we moving fwd w/ this idea?