wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 25 20:40:53 CEST 2008

Josh Monson wrote:
> Thank you very much for the direct Response Stroller :)
>
> I think this is a great idea and addresses my question 100%. I did not
> see this previously and apologize.
>
> So that leaves me with....where are we at with this? I have been swamped
> at work and have not had much time to peruse the site in the past 3
> days.
>
> Are we moving fwd w/ this idea?

(I usually follow the style of the previous emailer to decide whether to
top post or bottom post, but since the main body is from Stroller I'll
follow his lead and bottom post)

I've not heard anything official from Brenda or Will, so until they
correct me I'll speak for the company:

What Stroller and Josh say is exactly what I have in mind, and we are
thrilled that you volunteers are taking this on.

Long-term, I'd like to see some thought given to a consistent
documentation style, perhaps a template (or three: one each for wiki,
web page, printed documentation).

I'm going to visit the TODO category and see if some of my pet peeves
are there :-)

Michael