wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Ferenc Veres lion at
Tue Jul 29 00:23:48 CEST 2008

I hope my mails didn't arrive duplicated. I received them several times. :-(

I've created an Editing template as proposed here:

Torfinn Ingolfsen írta, 2008-07-25 10:21 keltezéssel:
>> "clean-up in progress by <wiki ID> - July 24 10:00am PST"
>> Then I don't have to search my e-mail every time I want to figure out
>> if somebody is working on a given page.
> I think both of these suggestions would be ok, but they are only
> practical when it comes to major overhauls of a page.
> Speaking for myself,  I tend to do page editing as a series of small
> changes rather than major rewrites (whenever possible)

I think this tag should be used to "lock" pages for some days, but not
needed for changing some minor edits like 1 hour work or so.

{{Editing|Kempelen|datehere|Short description here}}

Example here:  (I'll remove it tomorrow.)

Modify here if you don't like it: