Wiki Project

Hans L thehans at
Tue Jul 29 01:36:18 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Ferenc Veres <lion at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Peter Harrison írta, 2008-07-28 23:17 keltezéssel:
>> Should we add a project to the
>> <> site that will allow us to track reported
>> defects?
> I love bugtrackers. But call it "documentation"  to stay in sync with
> the original aim and this ML.
> Well, another place to watch, but that at least keeps track of things
> much better than .

There is already a bug tracker for openmoko:
If there is really a need for bug tracking with regard to
documentation, then I would suggest using that existing system.
Perhaps a "Documentation" component could be added to trac if the
openmoko admins agree that this is a good idea.  I'd hate to see
duplicated effort in keeping multiple bug trackers running if we can
avoid it.