wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Josh Monson josh.monson at kintera.com
Tue Jul 29 19:25:10 CEST 2008

+1, great idea

-----Original Message-----
From: documentation-bounces at lists.openmoko.org
[mailto:documentation-bounces at lists.openmoko.org] On Behalf Of Torfinn
Ingolfsen
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:22 AM
To: documentation at lists.openmoko.org
Subject: Re: wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Ferenc Veres <lion at netngine.hu> wrote:
> I think this tag should be used to "lock" pages for some days, but not
> needed for changing some minor edits like 1 hour work or so.
>
> {{Editing|Kempelen|datehere|Short description here}}
>
> Example here:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_Issues  (I'll remove it tomorrow.)
>
> Modify here if you don't like it:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template:Editing

I like it. There is only one more thing I would like: some sort of
"expiration date" so if somebody forgets to remove the template people
won't wait forever to do updates on a page.
This could perhaps be done in the template itself ("if you read this
three days after the date posted, the wiki maintainer probably forgot
or
fell asleep").

What do you all think?

BTW, if you think my updates on this list are few and far behind, it
is  because of summer weather here in Norway. I'm spending my time in
the sun. :-)
--
Regards,
Torfinn