German Subdomain

Justin Wong stryderjzw at
Thu Jul 31 07:45:35 CEST 2008

I'm not sure who can handle the more technical nature of your question.

There are other ways to fix this, I guess.  We could for every link on
the German pages always add /de to the end of the link, so we'd get
the German pages. This might be a feature of the wiki?

Who has a good knowledge of Mediawiki here?