Wiki: Applications page

BrendaWang brenda_wang at
Thu Nov 13 07:53:21 CET 2008

Minh Ha Duong ??:
> Le mardi 11 novembre 2008, BrendaWang a écrit :
> Hi all,
>   Should we reconsider how we list applications in the wiki ?
Yes, I agree.
> We had a discussion about it on the documentation mailing list, but that was
> last september. Now things have changed: is up and running.
>   I motion that
> - We keep the current "Applications" page in its existing format: listing
> style, one line per application, as comprehensive as possible, organized in
> sections.
> - We get rid of the "List of X applications" pages. Applications listed only
> there would have to
> -> be moved to and added to the "Applications" page, or
> -> have their own page in the wiki
> (it's a non-exclusive OR)
I would like to keep this page. People who want to find applications can
use this page. And add any applications link here.

If they want to know the detail about any application of this page, all
they need to do is press the link.Then can link to its detail page

Then, I would like to delete pages like following:
It looks redundant.

Any other ideas?