Categories are stripped from any page that gets edited

Brenda Wang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Sun Nov 16 04:48:52 CET 2008

Hi,
I guess it cause by this extension:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SelectCategoryTagCloud#Parameters

Not sure.
Now our IT guys are working on whitespace issue first .
Because he thought these thing cause by category tree

He reopen the bug
http://admin-trac.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1400
http://admin-trac.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1553

I will post the message you left on wiki page to our IT , I think this
do help .

Brenda

jidanni at jidanni.org ??: