Application: Where would you categorize this?

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Fri Oct 3 12:41:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

Michael Shiloh írta, 2008-10-03 04:22 keltezéssel:
> Awhile back someone mentioned the application "Conduit":
>
> "Conduit is a synchronization application for GNOME. It allows you to
> synchronize your files, photos, emails, contacts, notes, calendar data
> and any other type of personal information and synchronize that data
> with another computer, an online service, or even another electronic device.

Office Applications I think.

Note that FreeDesktopOrg defines all E-mail and related applications as
Office (AND Network). Also, our Telephony stuff (Contacts, for example)
belongs to Office in FreeDesktop.org, but we separated those because
this is a special area on the phone, deserves it's own category. (We may
change that later anyway.)

I would find "PDA sync program" in Office. Of course this application
can do much more, that may make it difficult to find in some cases.