Automatically splitting the planet by language

Alex Osborne ato at
Tue Oct 7 12:45:30 CEST 2008

Minh Ha Duong wrote:

> That means: would you care to
> open a ticket in about "Research
> and  implement i18n in planet" and attach it there ?

Good idea.

> The Right Thing to do would be to upgrade or patch the aggregator
> used by  Openmoko for the planet. I think that they are using
> planetplanet (or is it named venus now ?) which happens to be
> in Python too.

Yep, that's exactly why I hunted down a Python version of TextCat
instead of using the Perl one.

I guess they're using the original planetplanet, not the Venus fork as
it says "Powered by Planet! []" at the bottom.