yet another manually maintained list of pages: Openmoko Local Groups

Ferenc Veres lion at
Thu Oct 9 14:46:19 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Shiloh írta, 2008-10-08 23:58 keltezéssel:
> and therefore prone to being out of date.

> suggestions on what's to be done? can it simply be replaced by a link to
> the category page? although we do lose the geographical structure.

Yes, and I think that is a problem. It would make it very difficult to
find groups in e.g. my country if I don't know there is any, and if yes,
in which city, near or far, where?

Here is a helper script temporarily. (Until the related pages change in
a way that this won't be able to identify links.)

Using the "All" lists, one can identify whether the script still works
or not. If you agree to use this method for now, we can link this script
from a wiki editing page.

This is case sensitive, to stay consistent. So I renamed Brussels with
small "local" to "Local", and mailed Brussles (also lowercase "local"),
asking whether he meant Brussels. :-)