www.opkg.org - Contact

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Thu Oct 16 15:32:45 CEST 2008

Tobias Kündig wrote:
> Everyone can contribute to the site. You can register and then login and
> edit/update every package.

Hi,

Yep, very nice system, I tried editing a package and it worked. :-)

I think implementing some solution for source code availability in this
system would be important too (as I explained for other packages in
another documentation@ mail a few minutes ago).

What engine runs this system? Custom development? One improvement could
be to make nicer URLs, something which includes the program's name. E.g.
instead "update_1_47.html" it would display "pythm_1_47.html" or similar.

So if I see a link to www.opkg.org/pythm.47.html or similar, it tells
much more than various /update_x_x links.

Keep up the good work,
Ferenc
[[user:kempelen]]