Guidelines for homepage headlines

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Oct 30 09:34:45 CET 2008

Dear all, and especially our beloved coolcat,

  I just rewrote a few lines on the homepage "News and events" box. I prefer
when entries in this box read more like newspaper headlines. Writing good
titles is a funny but difficult art: they should be short and punchy but at
the same time informative, so clear and descriptive not too cryptic.

  I also deleted the old release announcement for FDOM, since we have a new
one dated 23/10.

  Regarding the Freerunner – Alternative Case Designs link: please move that
up, the idea is to add things at the top (see FIFO:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFO). And add a date.

Minh