RFC: delete "hardware" and "Neo 1973" from "Navigation" box

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Sep 4 07:16:39 CEST 2008

  The FAQ link is on the "New to Openmoko ?" box on the home page, I think it
would be better in "For Users", under "Getting started". I can entertain the
idea of having it on every page of the wiki too.

  "Hardware", "Neo 1973" and even "Neo Freerunner": We need to make room for a
link to Categories:Category, maybe called "Site map" . The "Neo Freerunner"
page is visible enough in the paragraph.

Minh