Please undelete "Community Member of the Week"

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Sep 4 08:56:50 CEST 2008

Dear all,

  I motion that we undelete :
# 10:10, 3 September 2008 Coolcat (Talk | contribs) deleted "Community Member
of the Week" ‎ (unused)

- There were ideas floating around to re-use the page (early August). What
happened then ?

- Remembering the greatness of predecessors is key to community building. It
gives a sense of continuity, duty and togetherness... No need to explain that
to the confuceans here of course.

- Honors are given forever. Erasing from collective memory is a strong
negative symbolic signal. Even if we are in a big janitorial operation now,
that's because our needs and expectations have changed. But what they did at
their time was no less good.

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le