Please undelete "Community Member of the Week"

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Thu Sep 4 08:56:50 CEST 2008

Dear all,

  I motion that we undelete :
# 10:10, 3 September 2008 Coolcat (Talk | contribs) deleted "Community Member
of the Week" ‎ (unused)

- There were ideas floating around to re-use the page (early August). What
happened then ?

- Remembering the greatness of predecessors is key to community building. It
gives a sense of continuity, duty and togetherness... No need to explain that
to the confuceans here of course.

- Honors are given forever. Erasing from collective memory is a strong
negative symbolic signal. Even if we are in a big janitorial operation now,
that's because our needs and expectations have changed. But what they did at
their time was no less good.

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le