Wiki focus - user versus developer documentation

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Sep 4 18:47:20 CEST 2008

Hi Marko,

  When I floated around the idea to use namespaces to separate user-oriented
from developper-oriented pages, I had no idea what namespaces were for. Now
that I have RTFM, it appears that the idea is bad. The difference  between
these two set of pages is fuzzy and a matter of degree. Namespaces are meant
to separate logically different universes of discourses. For example, speech
about the project goes in (main), speech about the wiki should go
into 'Openmoko Wiki' and speech about the people go into 'User'... And each
of these X namespace has a shadow "X talk" namespace, to maintain the
separation between facts (X) and opinion (X talk).

Minh