RFS: Where to put rapidly changing problems and solutions

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Thu Sep 4 21:46:04 CEST 2008

haduong at centre-cired.fr wrote:
> By the way, we have many pages that refer to 2008.8:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Special:Search&ns0=1&redirs=0&searchx=1&search=%222008.8%22&limit=100&offset=0
> What are we going to do when 2008.9 rolls out ? And what if there is a
> monthly release ?
> Minh

Good point.

I would guess that in most places, 2008.8 actually means ASU or in fact
simply Om, since that's the official release.

Didn't we have a discussion on naming conventions? What should be the
proper name? ASU seems a little outdated :-)

We might have to change all those references to 2008.8 to whatever the
proper name is.