RFC: delete "hardware" and "Neo 1973" from "Navigation" box

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sat Sep 6 23:23:52 CEST 2008

Michael Shiloh írta, 2008-09-04 02:04 keltezéssel:
> I don't any use for them. Do you?
>
> Instead, I recommend adding a link to the FAQ. It still needs work, but
> it is actually useful now. I've found that I can answer quite a few
> questions by pointing them at the FAQ.
>
> Thoughts?

Hi,

Earlier we discussed that Neo x and Neo y will be replaced by

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Phones

I think that's a good idea. (Scalable. :) )

I don't know about removal of HW. I don't know how many people wants to
jump directly into chips details, probably not many, you are right.

Search for "Hardware" will return (Go button as default) :

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Hardware

Which is a Neo 1973 specific page. (Just a note for all of us,
especially if we remove Hardware link.)

Regards,