uncategorized categories

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sun Sep 7 10:59:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I wanna check all these:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Special:Uncategorizedcategories

and make sure all categories but the "Categories" category itself
belongs to some other category as child. This will ensure that readers
can access all categories by navigating categories (and without
accessing the Special:Categories unusable long list).

Question: If we will probably move out the translations from this Wiki,
I will not create the duplicate tree for each language, that's a lot of
extra work. I can put a few in their localized parent, if the parent
already exists (e.g. Events/es in Community/es as subcategory), but
creating large /xx trees for one single article on the bottom, is
completely useless if we will cut&paste all translations soon.

What do you advice?

Thanks,
Ferenc
ps: 99% of these uncategorized are language versions, now I am going to
fix the other 1% only, which is also important to be findable.