Category cleanup

Frank W. Kooistra frank at
Sun Sep 7 20:52:03 CEST 2008

Hi Ference

wow you have done a lot!

I planned similar (aka do a lot)  this weekend but a switch in my network died
making me crazy: machines disappearing  and sometimes no network

I will go (again) through the result of your work

Trying to catch up to a WIKI which is changing so rapidly.
To the better that is true.

On Sunday 07 September 2008 17:55:20 Ferenc Veres wrote:
> Wiki Issues voting this time, because all these were so obviously
> unnecessary (e.g. a copied non-translated English as a language version,
> etc).
This too me might be  an oops event

when i start translating I do copy the English version to the  dutch tree  and
work on that one. I have not done yet, just made some minor corrections. I
guess other translators will have the same method

But some carefullness on deleting English pages from other language trees
might be appropriate

Frank W. Kooistra

Neo FreeRunner  on the way
Nokia 770 / Nokia N800 / N810