Shacking up the category tree

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Sep 11 16:27:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

Building upon Ferenc's work, I just went trough some reorganization of the
category tree. Notes:
- Trying to keep the tree only one levels deep: categories and subcategories.
- Trying to fit with the implicit mental model that people had in mind when
tagging the pages.

That implies "Intended Audience" and "Maturity Level" (words borrowed from
Freshmeat classification), and "Distributions" as top-level categories.

- I see "Community" more as "Social groups" than "Everything that is not
Openmoko Inc.". So I want to move "Openmoko Inc." there too.
- I want to rename "Technical" to something like "Environment"
- I want to rename "Hardware" to something like "Functional subsystem"
- "Software" can go

Minh