Multilingual wiki (was Re: Deleting outdated/unused pages)

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Fri Sep 12 08:18:01 CEST 2008

>On 9/2/08 Minh Ha Duong wrote:
>> Wikipedia has a separate wiki for each locale (including Volapük,
>> Simple English ...
>> 6. One wiki for each language [is] probably the sensible way to go, but
>> involves big work for the  hosting company's engineers.
>> See issues and solutions for multilingual mediawiki at:
>> Also, the correspondence between translation should be maintained
>> with tags:

> On Sep 3 2008, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote
> Roh or Gismo
> Could you comment on the technical feasibility ? I like that idea best
> as it seems to keep a growing site clean.

  Is anyone working on this yet ? Can someone confirm at least that Roh and
Gismo are aware of this request ? It would be sweet if we could in extra have
an expected time of arrival. Thanks in advance.