my blog

Alasal myrealemail at alasal.be
Sun Sep 14 00:29:48 CEST 2008

Michael Shiloh wrote:

>> http://onlinedev.blogspot.com/search/label/om2008.8%20review
> Would you be interested in syndicating your blog on planet.openmoko.org?
>
> Michael

I don't know.

First of all, I don't like the idea of a planet. It exist of many posts of
different authors and many planets writers tent to write about themself. You
have to scroll trough all the posts and distinguish crap in the post. Also
the openmoko planet exists of multiple languages and helps to create more
clutter.

My second reason I'm doubting: Now I can track the visitors and know what's
popular and so on. I also use adsense and I'm experimenting about how much
you can earn with blogging. (Just out of interest, not for becoming
full-time blogger.) I think that syndicating my blog on the planet will make
the stats of my visitors invisible.