finger based and friends

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sun Sep 14 22:27:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Hm... I swear it was not me, but someone emptied the following categories:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Finger_based
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Panel_Applications
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Status_Applications
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Stylus_based

Thanks, I agree. Question. Do we remove these categories now? I'll clean
up the language versions too, and then I could move these to {{Delete}}.

Marking an application for finger, stylus etc, may be useful, but it is
really not so important that it should have a category (at least for
now). If we want this kind of tags, we could use Templates, and if this
becomes important for some reason, we can simply add a category tag to
the Template. :-)  (Later!)