Category:Development_Board ?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Sep 15 07:23:29 CEST 2008

Ferenc Veres wrote:
> hi all
>
> Is this category:
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Development_Board
>
> for DEBUG BOARD? Is that the same, or is there something else called
> Development board? (The Neo 1973 Debug Board article was put there by
> me, so don't justice from that!)

No, it's not the debug board. It's a development board for some module
we used, could have been the TI Calypso, the CPU, the Wolfson audio,
anything.

Since no one outside of OM has access to this board, there's no real
reason to document it.

I'm not sure where to put this page. Perhaps uncategorized for now.
Perhaps other pages of this sort will be found and then a category will
suggest itself.