{{wishlist}} and {{unimplemented}}

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Sep 17 20:05:19 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Ah, ok, sorry, I misunderstood. You are right, you wrote that. :-)

>> 1/ Replace Template:Unimplemented with Template:Wishlist on these pages:
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Special:Whatlinkshere/Template:Unimplemented
>>
>> 2/ The explanations on
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template:Unimplemented
>> are good and should be moved to
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template:Wishlist
>>
>> 3/ Then delete "Template:Unimplemented"
>>
>> Agreed ?
>

> Agreed on all counts

Me too! I especially love this idea because the wish list template says
in bold "Important note", and one must hunt for the Wish list link to
make sure this is the wish list marker ---> bad usability.

Unimplemented clearly states - in bold - what this blue box wants to say.

Thanks for moving the "Settings" stuff!