Main page translations

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Wed Sep 17 22:08:30 CEST 2008

Le mercredi 17 septembre 2008, Ferenc Veres a écrit :
> Hi,
> >> Is it ok to mail the translators of the Main page, asking them to
> >> update the translation? I would use Wiki Mail and I would refer to my
> Ok, done. Summary:

This says to me that the "News" box should really be a RSS feed,
so that translators would have a choice to
(a) Syndicate the box in English and be always up to date, or
(b) Watch the feed and translate manually

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le