Python programs (or other script language) on wiki?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Fri Sep 19 12:35:21 CEST 2008

Minh,
not sure we are talking about the same thing.
I was not talking about an offline version of the wiki, all or partial.
I was talking about putting Python scripts onto a wiki page. The
_ACTUAL_ program. Not the documentation or so. The _LIVE_ script code.
Then tag the page with a special tag or put it in a special category.
Then, a server process would pick up all those pages and create .opk
files for each that would show up in the repository.
You could then install those Python programs through the installer.
Like using the wiki for programming.

What do you think?
Wolfgang