Extension Categorycloud and multilinguism

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Sep 19 14:54:03 CEST 2008

(I don't have an account on the admin-trac)

Hold on, there are interactions between categories and multilinguism. And
before breaking the existing i10n system, we want to make sure we understand

Default is fine for now, if/when we have language namespaces, we will want the
extension active in them too.

This is used to set a specific root category depending the namespace.
For now I think that it should be
  NS_MAIN => "Category:Categories"
we don't have a root for Images categories I think.
If/when we have one namespace per language, we will want to display only the
russian categories when editing a russian page.

 Set that to "false"

 We should make a root for Image Categories, maybe "Category:Image
Categories", and move "Category:Diagram" under it.

  I did not find a ticket to rename the "Project" namespace from
only "Openmoko" to "Openmoko Wiki".

Discussion ?