Python programs (or other script language) on wiki?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at
Sat Sep 20 04:13:38 CEST 2008

all valid points you bring up. MediaWiki is not a development

I just think there may be room in the middle somewhere. There may be
valuable short Python scripts, that are not edited a lot, i.e. the
danger of editing conflicts is very low.
The overhead of creating a project at or other sites
is too much.
Copy/paste as a technique will be too hard for many people, how
exactly do you 'paste' into the phone?

I will try to find out what it would take to make this possible. If
people prefer other means ( etc) to get their stuff on
the phone we just shut it down again...
But we will never find out unless we try I think, and it should be
fairly easy to try it out.
I will keep you posted, Best Regards,