Python programs (or other script language) on wiki?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sat Sep 20 04:13:38 CEST 2008

Ferenc,
all valid points you bring up. MediaWiki is not a development
platform...

I just think there may be room in the middle somewhere. There may be
valuable short Python scripts, that are not edited a lot, i.e. the
danger of editing conflicts is very low.
The overhead of creating a project at projects.om.org or other sites
is too much.
Copy/paste as a technique will be too hard for many people, how
exactly do you 'paste' into the phone?

I will try to find out what it would take to make this possible. If
people prefer other means (projects.om.org etc) to get their stuff on
the phone we just shut it down again...
But we will never find out unless we try I think, and it should be
fairly easy to try it out.
I will keep you posted, Best Regards,
Wolfgang