wishlist vs. applications

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sun Sep 21 00:41:37 CEST 2008

Minh, I don't think Wishlist items should be added to the Applications
categories, like for example to Telephony. I see you added, for example:

But we have so many crazy ideas in Wishlists, that flooding the actual
application categories with them, won't help users looking for software
(and not ideas).

ps: I've merged Openmoko_Community_Applications into Applications, and
moved basically all content of original
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Applications  page to
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Developer_guide (any ideas why this makes
no TOC?) and to
(this whole page was in Applications page). Maybe we misunderstood the
purpose of the Applications page ;-)

ps2: Undo fast if you hate these changes... :-)

ps3: We should maybe mark developer: Openmoko Inc. where we list an
"official" application. But I don't know which are those (I am not sure
users care.)