css problem: h3-h4 looks exactly the same

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Mon Sep 22 21:44:55 CEST 2008

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for CSS.

> h3 { font-size: 132%; }
> h3 .editsection { font-size: 76%; font-weight: normal; }
> h4 { font-size: 116%; }
> h4 .editsection { font-size: 86%; font-weight: normal; }

> Here is the css defination of wiki skin.
> Font size of H3 is bigger than H4.

This is obviously not enough difference.

> Actually in the future , everything will match openmoko.com.
> We are hiring a developer to do so.

Sounds very good, I hope he/she will find a solution to H3/H4 problems,
please take this as high priority. (Not even I understand the download
page now!)

Also please take the visited link color serious. In the beginning I was
always completely lost "where did I see that page yesterday, have I been
here? which link I clicked? How to get there again???"  This was an
everyday problem.

Maybe we could do something about usabilty on the FR? It's low priority,
it's just for fun, would be cool. See:

http://lion.xaraya.hu/pictures/openmoko-om2008.8/24-browser.png

(That is caused by the fixed left column menu. I am not sure how to
solve, but it looks very unusable in Minimo.)

Thanks in advance,