"progress" categories.

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Tue Sep 23 00:40:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

Categories, the endless topic. I think we will finish it soon, don't worry.

These two look unnecessary:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Implemented
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:In_progress
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Progress_unknown

Implemented:

contains a very small subset of "implemented" programs.

In progress:

MAC OS X :-D  And tell me ONE program in Openmoko project which is NOT
in progress? (Besides a few canceled ones.)

Progress unknown:

emtpy.

We would keep the templates to mark whether a program is in progress or
is implemented, but remove the categories.

ToDo in "Maturity level" mostly marks Wiki todo, so should be in Wiki
Editing. (Or as I mentioned earlier, we need to separate software
development todo and wiki editing todo templates.)