size of the Applications page

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Tue Sep 23 00:47:14 CEST 2008

> And this:

This is my poor attempt to answer a user's request for more friendly way to
list one's application. Lately I was thinking that it is not a good answer.
If someone has a better idea about where people should hang their application
page, that person is welcome to implement it and delete the
Applications_directory I created.

For example, we could have a button  "Create an articlein this category"
on the category pages if we install this extension:

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le