application categories: graphics, office, system.

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Sep 24 21:33:03 CEST 2008

Hm,

Before that also gets renamed like

Internet -> Internet Applications (I completely agree!)

I'd better ask first:

Should I create these as

Graphics Applications
Office Applications
System Applications

(probably better than e.g. "Graphics" (people would put wallpaper in
it!), or "System" (who knows what editors would put in that), since the
category "structure" is not a tree basically, we just make a tree of
them by assigning them together, but in the system they are flat.)

:-?

F.