screenshots

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Thu Sep 25 22:51:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

I took several screenshots and uploaded. I would like to replace the
aged screenshots of programs. It's funny, there are many software on the
Internet which appears on many websites but always the same screenshot
because nobody ever tries the program, just writes about it. :-)

I think it's good to have a 2008.8 screenshot, instead aged stuff like:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Image:Minimo-slashdot.jpeg

However, I did not focus on PERFECT appearance, like this. I took a
picture of how the program ACTUALLY worked (e.g. browsers:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_Applications

If you want, I can replace those with a site which displays perfect. :-p
But that's not fair. It's fun to see our Wiki on screenshots, isn't it?

And see myself chatting: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Instant_Messaging
;-)