Application template

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Fri Sep 26 23:58:45 CEST 2008

Ferenc Veres írta, 2008-09-26 22:27 keltezéssel:
> Hi all,
>
> Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-09-26 10:02 keltezéssel:
>>> About template content: it looks cool. What happens if we want to add a
>>> new field later? Is that possible without the need of updating all uses?
>> Yes of course, I think.
>

> Repository is missing. Of course that's not an easy question, because
> for example if you write:

And status? Will we add that (too)?

The user friendly or the geeky wording, you guys discussed earlier?
(pre-alpha vs. whatever)

It's so great that we don't need to duplicate this info on application
page and list page, thanks Minh!

Anyway, I moved the ApplicationBox template description to the Talk page
of it, because it broke the template in some way. :-/

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Template_talk:ApplicationBox