Neo FreeRunner on FLOSS Manuals

William Lai will at
Wed Feb 11 09:18:24 CET 2009

We've started migrating content from the Om wiki to our, soon to be,
official FreeRunner manual on FLOSS Manuals.  Yeah!

We just got our account set up so its still a work in progress, but we
hope to get some speed over the next week:

Basis for the manual will be derived from two already functional
sections in the wiki:

* Getting Started With Your Neo FreeRunner

* Openmoko Developer Guide

Right now we're only focused on the starter guide, developer guide will
come later.  We invite all of you to join us, or simply drop by and give
tips or suggestions.  More updates to come later..

Special thanks goes out to Adam Hyde for his blessing.
If you don't already know about his site and what they're about:

go check it out.
Some serious work going on there ;)